Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Break

The boys came to me this year and said "i hate spring break because we never do anything, all of our friends are doing something fun so can we do something." So I thought what can we do. Randy has to work 2 of the days and what can I do with them that won't cost any money. The first day we didn't do anything because I couldn't think of anything to do. Then I remembered something a friend did that was free (Thanks Lori) so we I deciede that we would go to the Walter Wick Exhabit at BYU. I invited my sister to go but that morning she called and canceled so we invited Caleb Clay and Tylers cousin. The Boys had a great time together like they always do. I think that I enjoyed it more then they did. I love those type of books and games.





Then we went nexted door to the next exhabit and the boys loved this one even more. Everything their is made form things we use all the time.







When we were done we went to the dollar movies and saw Hotel For Dogs. They loved it. When we dropped Caleb off at home he wanted to spend the night at are house but his mom said no because they were going to go up to Salt Lake for some fun early the next day. They invited Clay to spend the night and to go with him them the next day; so I let him. Tyler was devestated because they never invite him. Hopefully one day they will remember that he loves Caleb too and wants to spend time with him. So I took Tyler out to dinner his choice and then we came home and I let him stay up late. The next day Randy had off so I told Randy that I had told Tyler that we would go anywhere he wanted and have fun. He choose to go to IHOP for lunch and then to Trafalga for around of Miniture Golf. Tyler and Randy both got Hole-in-ones.It didn't suprise me that Randy got one, but It suprised us that Tyler got one on the hardest hole. Randy beat both of us, but he has had a lot of practice. We had so much fun with Tyler.







Later we meet up with Clay and Caleb and then Caleb came and stayed the night at our house. So I think Spring Break ended up turning out and the boys had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Pays said...

I'm glad you had fun at the exhibit. B loved the garbage exhibit better as well. Looks like you had a fun spring break!