Thursday, April 30, 2009

Graduation

I was driving to my Mom and Dad's house when I got a phone call from my Mother-in-law telling me that my Sister-in-law was Graduating from BYU. They graduation was in three days and was wondering if we could make it. I told her I didn't know and I would talk to Randy and get back with them. We later called and told them we could only make it to one of the ceremonies. After talking to them about why we didn't know sooner we found out that she hadn't told any one in the family. My mother-in-law asked my father-in-law when graduation was and he said in a few days. She asked him to call her and find out if she was going to graduate. She told him that she was and they called the rest of the family. Not everyone was able to make it. Leave it to Randy's family not to tell anyone until a few days before. You would think that since she is the first to Graduate she would want everyone to know. She told me that she just forgot. The sad thing is that her in-laws have known for over a month. She is never going to live this down. My mother-in-law told her that if she didn't tell her first when she is pregnant she was going to be in so much trouble. Thankfully Randy and I and Tyler could make it. Clay couldn't go because he had other things going that night. It was a good ceremony. BYU had over 6000 Graduate.



No comments: