Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter weekend. It started out by going to the ward Easter Breakfast. (which Randy and I are on the Activities Comm). So since Randy had to work it was just the boys and I who went. Breakfast was good and then I was in charge of pinning the tail on the bunny., they also had bingo, egg walk and face painting. Clay and Tyler had alot of fun they told me. After we headed to the Easter Egg hunt that my Dad's work puts on. It is the best Easter egg hunt. We meet up with my Sister and her family and my Mom and Dad. All of the kids had a blast. Clay and Tyler got tons of candy. Teto and Lala did to. This is the first year they both really understood what was going on and they were just to cute.



After the hunt we invited Teto to come to our house to play, since Grandpa and Grandma were come down this way they could take him home. The boys wanted to color Easter eggs. So while they cleaned their room I boiled the eggs. This was Teto's first time coloring eggs, he did so good he only dropped one egg. Clay and Tyler loved the sports themed kit that I got.



Sunday they got up before I did and was all over the baskets that the Easter bunny left. They each got new Sunday shirts and looked very dashing in them.




Then later that night My Mom and Dad and Randy's family came for Easter dinner. I cooked a Turkey. Then we went to the choralais concert that I am in and my Dad and I sang a duet for one of the numbers. The concert turned out great and I'm sad that it is over until the fall. We all had a fantastic Easter.

No comments: