Sunday, July 25, 2010

Statuim of Fire 2010

I love Carie Underwood so when I heard she would be the headline act at the Stadium of Fire I told Randy I wanted to go, and since it was going to be on the day that Tyler was getting Baptized we thought that we would take the boys to and make it even more of a special day.

My favorite part was the National Anthem. Carrie Underwood came and and sang it here is the video at the I dropped the camera to try and take a picture of the jets flying over which I missed. Dang.




Lou Diamond Phillips has been my favorite announcer of the Stadium of Fires that I have been too.

Then it was Jenny Oaks Baker. I love her music. I have a few of her Cd's, she is so talented.


Then it was The Osmond's 2nd Generations turn.

Then the 5 Browns and they are very talented also. I love the facial expressions they make when playing.
Then it was Carrie Underwood's turn I will post a pictures and a few video's.



This is one of my favorite songs.

Then it was time for the second best part of the night the firework show.





We had a great night I'm so glad I was able to go and see one of my favorite singers.

No comments: