Sunday, July 25, 2010

Night games

So my sisters decided to hold a adult night game night. So we went. We played fugitive. it was fun and very exhausting 3 played three rounds but I only played two and was the seeker for the third. If you have never heard of fugitive it is like hide in seek. You have  the hiders that start at location A and try to make it to the second location with out getting caught. The seekers are in a car  looking. The first round Malinda and started off together and we all most made it, and would have if the seekers wouldn't have changed cars. Randy went off with Brian and Alex. They got caught to for the same reason but before us. Amanda and Steve made there.The second round was Amanda and Steve who made it safe and then Alex and Malinda who got caught less than a block a way and then Randy and Brian and I  We almost got caught but made it. The third round I had had enough I had walk and run over 3 miles and I haven't done anything like that since last summer. So was Randy. Randy and I and Jayshree were the seekers this round. Amanda's Truck clutch only like Steve and Amanda. So I doing fine until we got to the stop light and had to stop. I couldn't get it into 1st gear when the light turned greens so we turned on the flashers and I had Randy come and try. He couldn't get it either, so Jayshree and I got out to push across the intersection on the next light. Neither of us have had to push a car before so I thought I would take a video if you would like watch it I think it is funny. Any ways we didn't make it across the intersection before the light turned red we were half way across. When we got across we were finally able to get it into gear and drive it to where our cars was and switch cars and we ended up catching both teams. We had a blast. We can't wait to play night games again.

No comments: