Sunday, June 12, 2011

North Dakota

I really wanted to go to my brothers for my nieces Baptism, and I couldn’t afford it. My parents were going and was going to rent a car so I offered for them to take mine and they still pay for the gas and then I could go. They agreed so I went with them. This will be the first trip I have gone on with out Randy or the Boys. It was nice to get away from them but at the same time I wish they would have been able to be there with us. It also is the first time I have been on vacation with just my parents since before my brother was born. I also didn’t want my parents to tell Mark that I was coming I wanted it to be a surprise. We drove to Billings Montana where we stayed with my cousin Jim and his Family, then we drove to Bismarck N.D and stopped at the Temple. We had just missed the section so we did other temple work. Then I was 2 hours to Marks house. Mom and Dad pulled up they knocked on the door while I hid in the car, a few minutes later I knocked on the door. Taylor answered but she hasn’t seen me in 4 years and didn’t remember me. Then I said HI Mark and he looked at me and was surprised he hugged me for like 5 minutes. It was the best surprise. The next few days Mark showed us around North Dakota. There isn’t much to do there. There are a few museums but the are a little pricey, but there is one that is worth the money, it is called Bonanzaville.

No comments: