Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Foot Surgery

9 Nine years ago they but screws in both of my feet to stablize my arch. 5 years ago the right one was coming out so they had to replace it. Well the screw in my left foot was starting to come out and it was scraping on my bone. So the doctor said they would just take it out. That there should be enough scare tissue in there that it should continue to do the job the screw was doing. So they took it out. This surgery has been the easiest on me, it was my 8th surgery in 10 years. So I wasn't to worried.
Foot Sugery (1)
Before Surgery
Foot Sugery (2)
After Surgery. I was so cold so they put this plastic blanket on me that pumped hot air into the tubes, It kept me nice and warm
I didn’t a lot better coming off the ansthsia this time then the last two times.
They only thing I had problems with was the next day I was so nauses.Even tho the pain pills made me sick the first day after surgery, but when the doctor called to check up on me he called in a percription that would help me feel better with the help of another pill I was just fine.
The Sisters in my ward brought some great dinners that we enjoyed.
Foot Sugery (3)
2 days after surgery
Foot Sugery (4)
Foot Sugery (5)
Foot Sugery (6)

No comments: