Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve Trafalga

Way back in August I had heard about the Pass of all Passes. It include both the Orem and Lehi Trafalga’s, The Owls Baseball Games, The Flash Basketball Games and Seven Peaks Water Park for 35 dollars a person. I thought that this was a great gift that my Mom and Dad could get for my boys. They always want to go and it was just to expensive. Well my Mom decide to get them for the whole family for Christmas. She gave them to us back in September, but for Christmas Eve we went to Trafalga. It was just barely warm enough to play the outside course. This has been one of the best gifts my parents has given my family. We go all the time. I love that we are making memories with our boys each time we go.
Trafalga (10)
Trafalga (11) (5)
Trafalga (10) (5)
Trafalga (14)
Trafalga (17)
Trafalga (20)
Trafalga (21)
Trafalga (24)
Trafalga (25)
Trafalga (26)
Trafalga (27)
Trafalga (28)
Trafalga (29)
Trafalga (30)
Trafalga (31)

No comments: