Sunday, March 21, 2010

Alisha's 31st Birthday

My friend Melissa shares the same birthday as I do. So I invited her to go get the free shake that Iceberg is giving out on your Birthday. My sister wanted to see me so we met her and her cute girls there for lunch. The shake was great. Then later that night we had a girls night out with a few ladies form our ward and did a spa night. We did giltter toes and painted our fingernails and had pina-colads. I was a great day. Then we had a party with the family. I invited them all over and had one of my favorite meals Crepes. They were so YUMMY!!! My brother-in-law Kevin made me at my request the COOKIE MONSTER CAKE!!!! I turned out better then I imagined. Then we played games another favorite thing to do. All in all I had a great Birthday.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy late birthday. Yours is one I remember because of St. Patrick's Day, but I am so bad at getting on Facebook to tell people. I'm glad you had a good day and I love the Iceberg idea.

Archuletas said...

What a cute cake. Kevin outdid himself. We're sorry we couldn't make it. The BYU students didn't leave until 7:30. Then we still had to clean up. I went to bed at 9:00. Hope you had a wonderful birthday--it sure sounds like you did. Love you!!!