Sunday, November 8, 2009

Picking Appricots

My Grandpa Nash is the best. He has an amazing garden, and every year he shares with his family. This time I meet up with my sister and we pick Apricot's.

Teto

Randy and Baby R and La-La

My sister Amanda with Baby R
Posted by Picasa

Baby R only liked this for a little bit. She hardly ever smiles. This is her look all the time. so serious.




When we were done at my grandpa's we went over to Randy's Aunt Bonnie's house to pick her apricots and to visit the horse. Randy and Amanda and Baby R.
Posted by Picasa

Me and La-La she loved the horse until....

this she still like him but didn't like her face so close to his and him licking her.

Clay

Amanda and Baby R
Posted by Picasa

La-La

The horse loved eating apricots and Teto loved feeding them to him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: