Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple

On July 10Th 2009 I made reservation to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with all of my family and all of Randy's family. All of my family made it, but only Kevin and Carie made it. It is a very beautiful temple. It is very skinny and tall. Love all the marble work inside. We went to the 7:50 section and when we came out the sky was beautiful and made the temple just stand out. It was really neat to be able to see 2 other temples in the distance. The Draper and the South Jordan and if all the tall building weren't in the way you would be able to see the Salt Lake temple. I think that it so amazing that we have 10 temples with in a 2 hour drive from our home, we are so truly blessed to have them. I can't wait to visit them all.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MDtripmom said...

Isn't it beautiful? I love all the photos you took. What a special thing to do as a family!