Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Chirstmas tree

So we got the tree up. We usually will put it up the day after Thanksgiving. But this year we helped his mom and dad and then Randy had to work all weekend. So he had today off and while I was at work brought the tree and everything up. Tyler has been ask all weekend when we were going to put it up he had a hard time waiting until this evening. Last year when we put it up I couldn't help much, because I had had surgery 2 days before Thanksgiving. This year I wanted it the way I like it. So of course I do the lights. If Randy does them he only put 3-4 strands of lights, when I do it I put 6-7 strands on.





While I was putting on the lights Tyler and Randy were getting the next strand ready.




Then its time to decorate. I sit and an wrap all the ornaments and had them to the boys and Randy helps them put them on top.







Now its all complete. I think they did a great job. They only thing left is the Angel but it is in a tote we haven't brought up yet. This year we are going to decorate the whole house since we didn't do it last year.



No comments: